FARM RealFlight Field Model
Former CMB club member Jim McWhorter has released the
FARM Club field as an airport in RealFlight 7.0 on the
RealFlight Swap Pages!
Installing FARM Field Model into RealFlight®
- Go to the RealFlight Swap Pages
- Select the orange Download button (upper right)
(Note: some time ago they decided to require a login)
- After downloading, open RealFlight, and under the Simulation column, select Import.
- Select .rfx/g3x as the type, and navigate to the 'Open File' menu to your downloaded file.
- Click on Open and you are done!
- Finally, under the RealFlight Environment column, choose Select Airport, and select the FARM Field, and Enjoy!!!