The Joint FARM/CMB Christmas Party will be held on December 3rd, 2016 at the Warrenton Community Center at 6:30pm.
The November FARM club newsletter is now on-line!
- Nic has updated the FARM Club Handbook and the Pilot Briefing documents. Be sure to check them out!
- Nic has updated the Application Form for 2017.
- As the result of a suggestion submitted by club member Michael Harper, we have added a Wanted section to our For Sale page. Mosey on over and check it out!
- Check out the newly updated Contacts list which now includes our R/C flight Training Coordinator info.
- Check out Herb Weinberg's For Sale items!
- Check out Charlie Koustenis' latest project! Charlie has completed and flown his P47 Razioback. Check out the conversion from a bubble canopy model to a Razorback. These photos can also be found under Photo Album.
- On June 28th, 06:00pm @ field, Don Manson provided a talk and demonstration of Pattern Flying. The talk was based on his 2 part article as it appeared in the K-Factor magazine. Both Part-1 and Part-2 are included. This presentation can also be found in the 'Articles & Reviews' section at the right.
- Fun Fly #2 on Sunday May 1st has been CANCELLED due to rain!
- Be sure to read the new FARM Club Pilots Briefing! This document is also available under Membership Info.
- Please read carefully the new link concerning the FAA's Unmanned Aircraft Systems Registration requirements. The link contains pertinent info pertaining to the registration process. This link can also be found, at the left, under 'Membership Info'.
- Club Members: If you are interested in the mobile version of our website, then check out the Mobile Website link at the left for details on your options (including a FARM Club app).
- Be sure to check out the 'Area Events' and 'Fun Fly' schedules!
- See you at the field...