The July FARM club newsletter is now on-line!
- After days of heavy rain, the Farm field and pit area grass had grown substantially. Our two heroes (Les and Ernie) spent
hours mowing and re-mowing the Farm field over two days. They then raked and disposed of the clumps of cuttings in front of
the shelter area.
- After three Learn To Fly & Picnic events had to be canceled because of Mother Nature, we finally got a break! July must be our lucky month. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure (Courtesy of Dave Rothbart).
- Check out John Barry's For Sale items.
- The Club Picnic & Float Fly #1 @ Lake Ritchie which was held on Saturday, June 23rd, was a success despite the threat of rain. Bill, Les & Scott did the cooking for this summers event. Thanks, guys!!!
- Bill Towne & John Gilbert built this Ben Buckle old-timer kit this winter. The Majestic Major
was converted to electric power and resulted in a very majestic flying machine which is fabric covered and trimmed in "period"
colors. Bill and Dan Jones maidened the plane on Saturday, May 26 at Lenn Airpark. (courtesy of Gordon Collyer)
- Check out Ernie Padgette's Wanted item.
- Club Members: If you are interested in the mobile version of our website, then check out the Mobile Website link at the left for details on your options (including a FARM Club app).
- Be sure to check out the Area Events and Fun Fly schedules!
- See you at the field...